Nutritional Yeast Flakes + B12
Why we love it...
- A rich source of B Vitamins and plant-based protein
- Ideal for vegan and vegetarian diets.
- A 5g serving provides 88% of the recommended daily allowance of Vitamin B12
- A natural food grown on molasses
- A great way to add nutrients and a roasted, nutty flavour to meals, snacks and drinks
Tree of Life Nutritional Yeast Flakes with added Vitamin B12 provide a rich source of B vitamins and high quality plant protein ideal for vegan and vegetarian diets.
A natural food grown on molasses under carefully controlled conditions, our yeast flakes are a great way to add nutrients and a nutty, roasted flavour to meals, snacks and smoothies.
Vitamin B12 is considered to be an essential nutrient for a vegan diet which can sometimes be lacking as the most common food sources are of animal origin. Enjoy dissolved in water, milk or smoothies or sprinkled on soups, casseroles, sauces , salads, and breakfast cereals.
To preserve the valuable vitamins it is recommended not to heat to 100°C. Suggested use: 1 tablespoon (5g) per day