Enjoy this vegan scone recipe, which uses our Oat milk and vegan vegetable spread to replace the dairy. Serve with vegan cream and your favourite jam.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and preheat the oven to 200c.
- Put the oat milk into a jug and add the apple cider vinegar, put to one side.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and salt. Rub in the vegan butter a small amount at a time, until you have breadcrumbs. Alternatively, you can do this in a food processor.
- Slowly stir in the combined apple cider vinegar and oat milk, and mix until it forms a smooth dough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently roll out to a thickness of around 2 cms. Using a small cutter, cut out the scones. Place the scones onto the baking sheet, leaving a 2cm gap between each one. Brush with a small amount of extra oat milk.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden.
- Enjoy warm from the oven with some vegan butter & jam or cooled with some vegan clotted cream!