Easy vegan banana pancakes! Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas, blueberries, yoghurt and desiccated coconut. Light, fluffy and filling.
- chopped banana
- Tree of Life Desiccated Coconut
- Blend the oats to form a flour like consistency
- In a bowl, mash up two bananas
- Add the oat flour, cinnamon and oat milk and mix well
- Lightly grease the pan with oil and place on a medium heat
- Spoon on a small amount and use the back of the spoon to make the pancake in to a round shape
- Once you see bubbles start, flip the pancake over to cook the other side
- Stack or arrange your pancakes on a plate and serve with a topping of your choice. Our favourite is chopped banana, blueberries, vegan based yoghurt and a sprinkling of desiccated coconut
Enjoy, Happy Pancake Day!!