Super-boost your hot chocolate with naturally tempting cacao and maca. Our recipe contains minimally processed superfoods packed with essential vitamins and minerals, and no refined sugars or fillers like shop-bought chocolate drinks. It’s a great way to get a healthy nutrition boost in a warm mug of deliciousness.
- Pour milk into a medium size saucepan and warm over a medium heat.
- Stirring continuously sprinkle in Cacao Powder, Maca Powder and cinnamon.
- Whisk well to combine until small bubbles form, ensuring all lumps are gone.
- Add vanilla and Agave Syrup and stir well to combine.
- Once the chocolate is steaming, remove from heat, pour into two mugs and enjoy!
- TIP: you can make your own cashew milk at home. Check out our recipe here (link to cashew milk recipe)