Wholesome oats and coconut oil make the basis for this deliciously healthy granola; the perfect start to your day. Packed with fruits, nibs and seeds there's no need for the added sugars and syrups found in shop-bought granolas. Play with flavour combinations of different fruits, nuts and seeds to find your favourites.
- Preheat oven to 150°C/fan 140°C/gas mark 2
- Place the dried fruit in a small saucepan with the apple juice, simmer for 5 minutes until the fruit absorbs the juice. Leave to cool.
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together with the melted coconut oil and fruit mix, stir well to combine then tip onto a large baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway, until the mixture is golden brown.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.