A super simple recipe for a delicious homemade treat to enjoy in the sunshine! Made with just 3 ingredients, this smooth and creamy ice cream is vegan, dairy-free, and really easy to customise to your favourite flavour.
- 300g Tree of Life Whole Cashew Nuts
- 500ml Tree of Life Organic Oat Drink
- 125ml maple or agave syrup
- Vanilla – add 1tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate – add 2-3 tbsp Tree of Life Organic Cacao Powder
- Mint Choc Chip – add ¼ tsp peppermint extract and fold through 60g Tree of Life Organic Cacao Nibs
- Soak the cashew nuts in boiling water for at least an hour, remove the excess water.
- Blend the cashew nuts and half of the Oat Milk until well combined, then add the rest of the Oat Milk, syrup, and any flavourings, and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn until you have a soft ice cream texture.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture into a freezer-friendly container and store in the freezer for about an hour.
- Once frozen, let the ice cream sit for 10 minutes before serving.