Who can say no to a tempting cookie, especially when it's made with wholesome oats, cranberries and pecans? This began as a seasonal recipe but it's been so popular it's now a year-round favourite.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4. Line 2 large baking trays with greaseproof paper
- Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Pour in the coconut oil and mix well again.
- Add the beaten egg then bring the mixture together to make a firm dough.
- Roll the dough into 18 even-sized balls and place well-spaced apart on the lined baking trays, flattening slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown then cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.