This moisturizing homemade peppermint sugar scrub is so simple, you’ll have it whipped up in no time! With just four basic ingredients, this gentle exfoliant can be used on dry skin to leave your complextion feeling soft and smooth!
- 110g Tree of Life Organic Coconut Oil
- 300g white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint essential oil
- 1 lime zested
- Clean Jars with lids
- Add coconut oil and sugar to a mixer. Using the paddle attachment, mix until blended. You can beat using a spoon if you haven’t got a mixer
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until incorporated.
- Use a rubber spatula to get all sugar scrub off the sides. Scoop into the jars with secure lids.