A delicious and nutritious pudding, chia seeds are packed with omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. Combined with creamy coconut makes this a great dessert or healthy breakfast bowl.
- Whisk coconut and almond milks, agave syrup and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds and pour into two small pots or glasses.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until it’s reached a thick pudding-like consistency.
- Remove from fridge, top with fresh blueberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Mix it up - try different toppings such as sliced banana, smashed raspberries, chopped nuts or a drizzle of honey
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.